Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fun weekend in Tucson

This past weekend was a fun one. It all started on Thursday with a fun day at Markessa's house playing in the sandbox. Then Friday we left for Tucson, for our belated Mother's Day weekend. We had a great time, Friday night we got a babysitter to watch all the kids so we could go see Maid of Honor (it was only okay)but we still had a great time. Then Saturday Peter and Grandpa watched all 5 kids all day. The kids had a blast with the two guys, they got to play in the little swim pool, play with bubble guns-and of course a two hour lunch trip to McDonald's. The kids were exhausted when we got home. While the guys watched the kids the girls got to go get pedicures and a massage. It was greatly needed and boy did I enjoy every second of it. Thanks Peter and grandpa for watching the kids so we could have a fun day and thanks Peggy for the great weekend.

All the grandkids in matching Easter outfits

6 comments:

Lisa said...

so glad you had fun!!! I love the pics, but I gotta say I laughed out loud at the last one of Ryker!

Staci J said...

Oh my cutest family ever!! You guys have tonz going on all the time! Boat trips, Tucson, pedicures, swimming, family visiting, breakfast in bed, I'm happy for your fun life:) I would love to see you guys while you're down here, just call when you have some free time and we'll work it out!!

A-Game said...

Your kids are so cute! I just found out you had a blog! How cool! Both your kids look so adorable in their outfits. What a cute family! -Felicia

.:sommersclan:. said...

Those are such cute pictures. I especially love the one of Ryker with the golf club. I am so excited to see those cute kids again. And I am super jealous of you being able to get a message and pedicure, but you really deserve it:-)

Gavin/Katie said...

I can't believe how big they all look! Those pictures are TOO CUTE! I can't wait to see everyone, I wish we could have been there with you guys! I love Ryker he is such a cheeser, remember when Ash was the same way in every picture. Miss you guys!~

Nikki said...

All of the grandkids are SOOOOO cute in their matching outfits!! Ryker is such a little ham I love it ;) I'm glad that you guys had a good time!