


Here are some pictures of the kids bringing me breakfast.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy mother's day to all you mom's. I had a great morning, and I am sure I will have a great day. Whats better than having your husband wake up at 7:00 to make you breakfast in bed (yes, Peter was up at 7:00 on a weekend, that meant a lot in and of itself!) So he made me french toast and eggs-it was yummy. The best part is he secretly woke up the kids and had them bring me the breakfast in bed, and as they walked in they told me Happy Mother's Day. As you can tell it doesn't take much to please me. Ash also planted me some flowers at school and brought them home for me, and Pete got me a card and let me go to Victoria's Secret. Thank you Pete for giving me such a great day. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh how CUTE!!! That is so sweet that he did that for you. Ashlyn and Ryker look all proud of themselves, it's adorable!
That is so cute. I am so happy that you had a great mothers day. By the way you look so great when you just wake up:-) I also LOVE how you changed your blog, it is way cute. Well once again I love you guys and miss you. XOXOX
Peter up at 7:00 am?!? WOW! He really does love you! Looks like you had a good day. Happy Mother's Day!
That's so awesome! Glad you enjoyed your special day - you deserve it!
Post a Comment