
We had a blast this last week with Grandma and the kids. The weather was beautiful while they were here. We got to go swimming 3 times, we went to McCormick train park (as well as many other parks). We watched Baby Mama(which by the way is pretty funny). We also did lots of shopping. Thanks for all the fun we had this past week Katie, Jackson, and Grandma.

Playing hide and seek from Grandma, the kids decided to hide in the dryer.





At McCormich Train Park



Cute pictures of Ashlyn, Ryker and Jackson





Our BBQ at Aunt Kathy's and Uncle Dave's




Our last day together. We spent it at the pool, enjoying the great weather before they had to head home to the cold Utah weather.
3 comments:
Mindee I love it. It looks so cute with all of the pictures. We already miss you guys so much. Jackson keeps asking where aunt Mindee is. I really hope that we get to see you guys in June:-)
Cool photos! You have a beautiful family! Glad you have a blog now!
Cute pics!! I'm so excited that you have a blog now!
Post a Comment