This is now Ashlyn's second year playing soccer as well as my first attempt as her coach. We had a great season and I really enjoyed all the girls that I coached. I must say that Ashlyn was by far the best one on the team averaging 6 goals per game. She was not only great at scoring goals but she was also very kind and tried to help her teammates score as well. She is super fast and can take the ball away from almost anyone when she is playing defense. Here are some pictures of this years season.
Ashlyn, Addison, Alex, & Taylor
All of our games were played on Fridays nights, it was always chilly but despite the cold Ryker was our biggest cheerleader.
Ashlyn & Alex
Top Row: Coach Mindee, Taylor, Reagan, Sydney V., Nicole, Ava, Peter
Second Row: Ashlyn, Sydney T., Alex
No comments:
Post a Comment