I can't believe my baby is 4, but I love him to pieces and am so thankful he part of our family.
First we celebrated Ryker's Birthday in Utah with my family, Grandma Connie made his day by surprising him and taking him to Toys R Us where Ryker picked out his remote control camaro and to Kohls's where he got to pick his own outfit, and even better a Transformers cake!
Then on his real Birthday August 21st we had a party for him at our house. What's not fun having a bunch of little kids running around like crazy getting wet.

Riding the horse at Texas Roadhouse
His BUMBLEBEE from Ashlyn
Pictures from the party. We did an obstacle course for the kids to go through and then we ate pizza, opened presents, and had cake.
1 comment:
Zak had a lot of fun at Ryker's party. I really can't believe that Ryker is 4. It's crazy how fast time has gone by.
Post a Comment