Monday, March 30, 2009

March at a glance

The months seem to go by so fast and I feel like I hardly ever have time to blog. So sorry but this is the whole last month at a glance. We always try and find fun things to do with the kids rather it be at home or out somewhere but we enjoy keeping them busy.

This is Ashlyn at the ward talent show, for her talent she played the piano with Grammy. Both kids are learning to play the piano from Grammy right now.

Next Aunt Katie was in town and was doing hair for everyone so she decided to include Ryker. This is a picture of him getting his tips bleached-it really was cute.

The kids love being outside in the yard right now. They get paid .03 for every orange they pick up-I know you might laugh 3 cents an orange but they have made some major money off of it, also, here is a picture of Ryker with the worm he caught.




We took the kids to Lehi Days with Uncle Ryan, Kessa, & Grady. Lehi Days is a fun and free little rodeo/carnival. They had fun on the horse rides and holding the little pets at the petting zoo.







Since both kids were out of school on St. Patricks Day I tried to be creative. We had green pancakes, green eggs, bacon and I even tried to make the choc. milk green. We also had green Kool-aid and green macaroni and cheese for lunch, and on the dinner menu even though I don't have pictures was green mashed potatoes and gravy with turkey and for our drink we had Sprite with Lime sherbet in it. We also had fun decorating shamrocks for the dinner table decorations that night.




The kids also got to go to the zoo on their week off and they had their first swim lessons-which they loved.

2 comments:

.:sommersclan:. said...

WOW March seemed pretty fun and busy....poor Jackson has boring parents we don't ever do fun stuff like that. I guess that there is more to do when the westher is nice. I love that Ashlyn is so fashionable...I think that she dresses way better then me!!!! I didn't know that she was playing the piano--I think that is awesome. I can't wait to give those cute kiddos a great big kiss...by the way I didn't see what you made Ash. You will have to let me know when you put it on there.

Unknown said...

You guys have been doing so much fun stuff! I am so jealous it is warm there. We are still trapped inside here with SNOW!