I don't claim to be a crafty person-but I do aspire to be one. This project isn't bad for the first time ever sewing something on a sewing machine. I have always wanted to make these aprons because I think they are so cute but didn't know how to use my sewing machine. The other day my mother in law Peggy said I want to make some kids aprons and I said me too! We went to the store and Ashlyn and Ryker picked out the fabric that they liked, Peggy cut the patterns out and I sewed everything together-YES all by myself, not to mention I had to do 8 of them so all the cousins could have one too! Here are some pictures.
The CUTE girls aprons, I also did one with a ladybug pattern on it.
Those are so stinkin cute. I am so extremely proud of you. It is good that you have Peggy to bring out the craftyness in you. We can't wait to see you guys too/
I love them Min! Congrats on doing a Non-Patterson thing,, I am so proud of you, Tell Ash and Rykie how cute they look in them for me. Love and Miss You MOM!
I am so impressed! Especially because I can't sew either. Adam baught me a sewing machine 3 yrs ago, and it has yet to emerge from the box. They look super cute! Great job Mindee
GOOD JOB! They turned out SOOO cute. It is fun catching up on your blog...I have been so out of it being so sick that I havent been able to check anyones blog. Looks like you guys have been having fun :)
6 comments:
Those are so stinkin cute. I am so extremely proud of you. It is good that you have Peggy to bring out the craftyness in you. We can't wait to see you guys too/
Super cute! They turned out good!
I love them Min! Congrats on doing a Non-Patterson thing,, I am so proud of you, Tell Ash and Rykie how cute they look in them for me. Love and Miss You MOM!
I am so impressed! Especially because I can't sew either. Adam baught me a sewing machine 3 yrs ago, and it has yet to emerge from the box. They look super cute! Great job Mindee
GOOD JOB! They turned out SOOO cute. It is fun catching up on your blog...I have been so out of it being so sick that I havent been able to check anyones blog. Looks like you guys have been having fun :)
Way to go! Those aprons are way cute!
Post a Comment