
Ash Started her first day of Kindergarten today. She was so happy and eager to go, we are so proud of her. She goes to school at Pathfinder Academy(charter school) M-Th from 7:50-3:00. She had a great first day but was exhausted and fell asleep at 6:00 pm and slept the whole night through.
Yesterday on the way to church Ashlyn said, "I want to take the training wheels off my bike." We were like okay, she is 4 1/2 she could probably learn. So after church we get home, Ashlyn brings her bike inside the house so dad can take the wheels off and then out we go to give it a try. Well needless to say we didn't even have to teach her how to ride it-she did it on her first try and didn't want to stop. She is very strong willed and can do anything she puts her little head to.
And last but DEFINATELY not least Ryker is finally potty trained. He hasn't had an accident for a week now and I am shouting for joy! I was feeling kinda down since Ash was potty trained by the age of 2, and here Ryker is almost 3 and still wasn't doing it. But last week he decided to be my big boy and has gone on the potty all week. I guess I can feel somewhat accomplished-at least he isn't 3 quite yet!
5 comments:
Yahoo on the potty stuff. What are you going to do with all that extra $$$$! Ashlyn looks like any other big girl kindergartener! I know she'll make the grade.
That is so awesome. I like how you did the scrapbook page. She is such a big girl, I am so proud of her. We sure do miss you guys.
Congrats on the Potty-training! Boys are much harder than girls I have heard...it took Mckay till he was 3 also. i Can't believe how big Ashlyn is...Kindergarten already!
Congrats on the potty training! That is so nice to have done! That is so cool that Ashlyn is in Kindergarten! I can't wait until Colby is in Kindergarten. One more year! By the way, I changed our blog website. You should be able to post on it now!!!!
ASH!!! Wow you are so pretty in your new school clothes! Papa and I are so proud of you, we want lots of pictures from you and please remind mommy to call me on the computer so we can talk!
Love ya, Grandma Connie
Post a Comment