


Yesterday was Ryker's 3rd birthday. Wow, what a big boy. We had a great day with him yesterday. To celebrate his birthday we went to Dave & Busters. The food there is great and the arcade is endless amounts of fun for the kids. After dinner we headed back for his Harley cake and some ice cream and opened presents. His fav. presnt was the garbage truck he got. He had to sleep with it last night! He was so happy, we love him so much and are so greatful to have him as our son.
3 comments:
Holy cow! I can't believe he is three! I remember when you guys were pregnant with him. Time really does fly!
Cute pictures...weird that he is 3! Did u make those scrapbook pages? They are adorable!
Hi Min!
I finally was able to access your blog! Rykie is so handsome, I'm so glad he likes his garbage truck, we only wish we could have been there with all of you. Give the kids hugs and kisses from us.
Love you, Mom
Post a Comment