Thursday, January 29, 2009

Funny Conversation

So I picked Ashlyn up from school the other day and this is the conversation we had.

Me: Hi Ash, how was school today?

Ash: It was good. I was talking to Lance about cars today and he told me that his dad is going to buy him a red Ferrari.

Me: Oh yeah, that is cool.

Ash: Yep, I told him that my dad is buying me either a Corvette or a Camaro.

I just had to laugh, why is my 5 year old little girl talking to boys about cars?

4 comments:

.:sommersclan:. said...

That is so cute. I am definately not surprised that Ash is having those conversations. She is Peter's daughter!! I love the background. I wish that you had some pictures to show us. You need to use that camera more:)

Unknown said...

So funny! She should know about cars cause of Peter right. hehe. I have been wondering where you have been, miss seeing your blog.

Staci J said...

That's pretty hilarious! You know they hear and pick up on soooo much! Hope you guys are doing great!!

Peggy said...

Oh, my gosh! Sounds like she is a Lee for sure.