


These are some pictures from Ashlyn's first season of soccer. Her teams name is the Doll-phins. It was so much fun, especially according to her because her team always win. She said, "it would not be fun to be on that bee team because they lost!" It was fun to watch and I had to do everything to keep myself from running onto the field and and telling her exactly what to do. I think I am going to be one of those parents that the coaches and referees hate! LOL!
4 comments:
Awww, so cute ;) I think that you should coach next year, I bet you'd be great!! Plus it would be funny to see everything come full circle....I can just picture you telling her to practice BEFORE she can do homework! lol
That is so awesome. I started to tear up cause it made me so sad to think that I couldn't be there to see her play her first game. I miss you guys so much. I keep thinking that it will get easier having you gone. But it definately doesn't. Hey are you almost ready for the big marathon????
Hey Mindee! Your family is so cute. I can't believe how big your kids are!! It's fun seeing pictures of your parents and siblings. Everyone looks great! It brings back a lot of memories. Tell them all hello! This will be fun to keep in touch.
How cute is she?!? I love these pics, and I love that she is totally into soccer!
Post a Comment