I will post my vacation in two different posts,we were in Utah for 2 1/2 weeks and there was something pretty much planned for every day. The first half week you have already seen-it consisted of making it to Utah and the Ragnar race. The second week was full of fun.
Monday I hung out with my old neighbor and good friend Ashley and her kids-I actually don't have any pictures from this day.
Tuesday was not so much fun-it was a day at the dentist. My sister Katie made it funner(is that a word)than normal(she is a dental assistant so we were lucky to have her help with our teeth). The out come of our dental visit was-Mindee 2 cavities, Ashlyn 7 cavities-one of which was clear to the nerve, and Ryker 4 cavities. I never would have guessed-I promise I brush my kids teeth.
Ryker was brave and actually got his teeth cleaned. By the looks of the pictures you would think Ash was excited to be there!
Wednesday we swam with the family at my moms friends pool. We had a great time and it was a beautiful day.



Swimming with the cousins. From left to Right(Taylee, Ashlyn, Dylan, Grandma, Ryker, Jackson, Kaite).
Thursday we went to the Children's Treehouse Museum with my sister Katie and her son Jackson(we had so much fun Ashlyn asked if she could come back every day).
Friday We went to the Roy Aquatic center with Ashley and her kids-we spent over 4 hours there and the kids still didn't want to leave the pool!
The pool was a blast, the two kiddos you don't know are Sydney and Riley.
Saturday we went to the Syracuse days parade in Syracuse which was the city I moved to Arizona from(I really miss it there). After the parade we went back to my moms for some fun on her slip n' slide and kiddie pool as well as a BBQ and a swim in her neighbors pool.


Saturday we went to the Syracuse days parade in Syracuse which was the city I moved to Arizona from(I really miss it there). After the parade we went back to my moms for some fun on her slip n' slide and kiddie pool as well as a BBQ and a swim in her neighbors pool.



















3 comments:
cute new blog!! I like the background you chose. Adorable! And I love all these pics. I can't believe your kids were so good at the dentist! Thats awesome.
It looks like you guys had WAY too much fun! (but much deserved) Glad to have you back in good ol' Arizona.
Colby has had at least 3 cavities each time we have gone to the dentist. I think each of his molars have fillings in them. And we brush his teeth every morning and night.
Post a Comment