Saturday, February 2, 2008

Half Marathon-London's Run

I don't know what I was thinking but my first run ever was a Half Marathon 13.2 miles!!! It actually turned out way better than I had imagined, I even ran the whole time without stopping to walk. I ran with my friend Amy Wilstead, my sister in law Tia, and Tia's friend Beth. I have to thank my wonderful husband for taking good care of the kids for the 2 hours and twenty minutes that I was gone. He helped them get breakfast, got their faces painted, helped them enjoy a run of their own, and they played in a bounce house.
Me and Amy before the race
Ashlyn giving me a hug before the race, Ryker was too tired and didn't want anything to do with me!
And the race begins!
The kids with their faces painted
Just before the finish line Peter and the kids greeted me, it was so cute.
The four of us after the race. (Amy, Me, Tia, & Beth)

No comments: