Mindee- I love your slide show! I love to see the kids, I miss them so much! Looks like they were having a great time! Ash looks like a natural driver! SCARY!!
Min!!! I love your blog, I had an awesome time with you, Ashlyn, Ryker, Jackson and Katie. We are very excited to have you come and visit us in June. Papa can hardly wait to see all of you.
2 comments:
Mindee- I love your slide show! I love to see the kids, I miss them so much! Looks like they were having a great time! Ash looks like a natural driver! SCARY!!
Min!!! I love your blog, I had an awesome time with you, Ashlyn, Ryker, Jackson and Katie. We are very excited to have you come and visit us in June. Papa can hardly wait to see all of you.
Love you!!! MOM
Post a Comment